Bierema Family Christmas

This year, we spent Christmas Day with my family. It was fun to spend time with my parents, siblings, my sister's fiance Paul & his kids, and my cousin Miranda & her daughter Bella. I ate way more food than I should have because there were so many choices. We had fun games for the adults & kids and enjoyed our time visiting together.
 Ben and Bella. They had a fun few days playing together.
 My brothers, Joe & Matt, being forced by me to take a picture. :)
 Ben with Gramps and Grandma.
 Emma and Mya getting into the Christmas spirit with some singing.
 Time to open presents.
 I got a new fleece from my brother Matt.
The kids had fun playing a hot-potato type game with a singing Rudolph. Grandma had lots of prizes for the winners to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

Valentine's Day Cookies

Friends and Family