Snow Has Arrived!

Yesterday, since we had enough snow on the ground to play in, we bundled up and went outside. I'm not a lover of winter. It's pretty much the worst time of year to me. But, I know that I'll have to deal with my cold weather hate and allow Ben to have some good snow memories. :) Today we probably have another inch or so of snow and Ben is begging to go out again. It might take a miracle to get me out there two days in a row!

 My two boys ready for some fun in the snow.

 Curt showing Ben how to make a snow ball.
Ben trying to throw his snowball.

Comments

awww....that's cute and Ben does have the same jacket as Jacob! LOL :D How funny!
My kids have been sledding for hours and hours outside every day! I love that they have something fun to do now! We only have a few inches, but they still have fun. We're waiting for more snow, so we don't ruin the golf course hills by sledding on the grass. ;p The hills are so fast and fun! Ben will love it when he comes for Christmas! :D
Have fun in the snow! :))
Betsy
PriceFamily said…
Oh Melissa, I am the same way! Seems like the older I get the more I dread all of the snow! Addie went out Saturday and played in the snow for two hours with Matt. I don't understand fully b/c this summer she would not go out at all to play. Hope Ben enjoys the snow! Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

Ben's many smiles :)

Valentine's Day Cookies